P.S. - Dominic, Chris Q., Iris, Vero, Armando, Karen...you all need to take the Chapter 4 QUIZ. Disregard today's class assignment and LOG ON TO SCHOOLOGY and take the QUIZ...turn in your Chapter 4 Reading Notes in the gray basket!
8th Period APUSH >>>
GUYS! You all are taking your Chapter 4 Reading QUIZ today.
1) Log-on to SCHOOLOGY.COM
2) YOU MUST USE THE FOLLOWING ACCESS CODE to join my Course...do not select Mrs. Baker's course any longer!
ACCESS CODE > BTFJN-4FG95
3) You have one shot, 40 mins for 30 questions!
4) YOU MAY USE your chapter notes.
5) After you're done, turn-in your Chapter notes in the gray basket after you finish the quiz, before you leave class today! You can then look below and begin to following posts from the rest of the APUSH classes!
APUSH (2nd, 5th-7th) >>>
We are starting the next UNIT which has to do with COLONIAL AMERICA transforming into the independent UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This unit starts with Chapter 5 (Study Guide for Chapter 5 is posted already!)
Today, you are beginning research for a timeline we will be doing this week.
Posted HERE is a template you can use to help guide you through the research.
You may hand-write your findings or create a Google Doc to gather your information. Up to you. Each of you will complete this research and turn-in at the end of class TOMORROW. DO NOT WASTE TIME...get a head start on the research today! Below are a couple websites you can use but do not limit your research to just these two sites.
1) So tomorrow you will have a Reading QUIZ on Chapter 2...the quiz will be 20 MCQs and a Vocabulary section (about 10-12 terms). BE SURE TO COMPLETE YOUR READING GUIDE! The guide MUST be handwritten in order for you to get credit for the guide!
2) Today you have a Hans Rosling video and Ted-ED questions. Please respond to each of the "Think" questions and contribute to the "Discuss" prompt within the lesson! See you tomorrow!