1. Give a brief summation of Zenger's life leading up to him opening his print shop in NYC.
2. What is the name of his journal and what was unique about his publication?
3. Who was William Cosby and describe his role in Zenger's narrative?
4. What was Zenger charged with...explain why his arrest was trumped up?
5. Unfold the trail, when did it take place, and explain the key players and turning points involved in the trail.
6. What else was going on in the colonies and/or England that contributed to the political and social environment in NYC?
6. What was the final verdict and why is this trail considered one of the most important trials in American History?