Click here to start your TED-ED.
Click here to access article and here to access one-pager instructions.
>>> One Pager is to be SENT TO ME by Tuesday 1/19.
Today, you will research answer clues for terms, using a foldable to organize your clues, to produce a Gilded Age Crossword Puzzle. Completion of this crossword puzzle by Thursday will result in up to 20 points added to your Chapter 16 Reading Quiz.
1) You will construct your foldable.
2) Research the terms and write out answer clues on your foldable.
3) Include a summary across from the "Gilded Age" heading A) Time Period B) Three Characteristics of the Era
4) Go to THIS LINK and input terms and answer clues to create puzzle.
5) Once you create puzzle, you must send the puzzle and answer key to my gmail.
***To receive the points on your quiz this puzzle must be sent by the end of Thursday.***
Intrafaith Boundaries in Syria's Conflict