Guys, what is included below is:
1) Turbulent 1960s-70s Unit Synopsis (DUE FRIDAY 4/8)
2) CD Case Project in Google Slides (DUE MONDAY 4/11)
3) TED-EDs: Counterculture & Vietnam (DUE FRIDAY 4/8)
1) Turbulent 1960s-70s Unit Synopsis (DUE FRIDAY 4/8) LINKED HERE
*I had a hard copy made of this packet for everyone in class. Be sure to get a copy. The document you need to keep and you need to turn-in completed chart on Friday.
2) CD Case Project in Google Slides (DUE MONDAY 4/11) TEMPLATE LINKED HERE
If there are issues with the link follow the following instructions to get to the project template:
a. Go to drive.google.com/templetes
b. Go to "Search Templates" toward the top and type in "Bohlin"
c. Select the "CD Cover Template"
d. When the google slide template opens RENAME the project with your name, period and title of assignment
e. Remember you must share your completed project with a designed cover, completed terms, link to your YOUTUBE or SPOTIFY playlist of Protest Songs/Poems, with cited sources!
3) TED-ED #1:Counterculture LINKED HERE & TED-ED #2:Vietnam War LINKED HERE (DUE BY THIS WEEKEND...FRIDAY...WELL...